INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT
PNMB Group shall adhere to the requirements of Information Security Policy to ensure the followings:
• Efficient operations and minimize error and unplanned downtime.
• All PNMB Group information assets are protected from misuse and loss.
• All users are aware of their responsibility in protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
• All users comply to information security policies and procedures.
PNMB Group shall continually improve its information security management and periodically review to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY STATEMENT
• PNMB Group shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that in the event of a service interruption, critical business functions shall be restored to the identified recovery time objective (RTO) as defined in business continuity procedures. It is our policy to have in place robust business continuity plans and procedures that are satisfying requirements, regularly reviewed and tested.
• Departments which have been identified to own and provide critical services within PNMB Group shall continue to develop, publish, validate, test, review and revise continuity plans and procedures to ensure continuous availability of critical business functions following any event causing disruptions to its key activities and services.
• All business continuity plans, related procedures and exercises shall be reviewed at least once a year or whenever there are changes towards the organization structure, manpower, system and business function in order to maintain good quality control of the respective document information.
• PNMB Group shall continually improve its business continuity management and periodically review to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.